Your dues help us provide life saving services and fire protection.
Membership dues are our primary source of funding for our building maintenance, equipment needs, supplies and professional training for fire fighters and EMS-first responders.
If you are not currently a member – JOIN NOW!
Call John Baker, Treasurer 573-345-3133
A better CBFA means lower rates!
Our current ISO rating of 6 (as of 1/1/14) lowers your homeowners premiums.
If you are not a member of the Association and do require fire support or emergency medical services, you need to be aware that the State of Missouri Statute 320.302 allows volunteer fire departments to charge for these types of services which will be much more expensive than your dues.
Dues are insurance for residents and businesses in our District. CBFA members always have priority over non-members in emergency situations.
Non-paying residents will be billed up to $700 for the first hour and $500 for each additional hour for fire support and/or emergency medical services including helicopter evacuation. By Missouri Law we can bill property owners who have not paid their dues and have not filed a ‘DO NOT RESPOND’ letter with CBFA. http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/c300-399/3200000302.htm
The current fees are as follows:
- $25 membership/reinstatement fee – A one-time fee for new members
or to reinstate non-paying members
- $75 annual dues on a residence for September through August
- $45 annual dues on a vacant lot for September through August
- $100 annual dues for storage unit business property
- $125 annual dues for high traffic (no fuel dispensed) business property
- $150 annual dues for business property that dispenses fuel to the public